- No multiple accounts!
You are allowed one account on this site. Creating more than one will likely lead to one or both being banned, with the upload/download stats combined onto one account.
- Community Standards and Sharing Etiquette Enforcement Policy
We don't like banning people from our site, but in order to promote proper sharing and to stop hit and runners, the Automated Banning system is in place and working. If your ratio falls within the ranges below, you will receive a warning private message from the System:
» 5 GB downloaded with a ratio less than or equal to 0.10
» 10 GB downloaded with a ratio less than or equal to 0.20
» 20 GB downloaded with a ratio less than or equal to 0.30
» 40 GB downloaded with a ratio less than or equal to 0.40
» 60 GB downloaded with a ratio less than or equal to 0.45
» 80 GB downloaded with a ratio less than or equal to 0.50
» 100 GB downloaded with a ratio less than or equal to 0.60
» 150 GB downloaded with a ratio less than or equal to 0.65
» 200 GB downloaded with a ratio less than or equal to 0.70
» 350 GB downloaded with a ratio less than or equal to 0.75
» 500 GB downloaded with a ratio less than or equal to 0.80
» 750 GB downloaded with a ratio less than or equal to 0.85
» 1000 GB downloaded with a ratio less than or equal to 0.90
If you receive a warning from the System about your ratio, stating that you have 7 days to fix it, DO NOT ignore the message. If you do not correct your share ratio before the expiration date, the System will disable your ability to download any new torrents. The warning will persist until the expiration date.
If you have corrected your share ratio after the 7 day period your account will be back to normal and the warning will be lifted. So share share share and always try to give back more than you take!
If you lose your ability to download new torrents you can continue to seed torrents you have downloaded previously or upload new torrents to correct your ratio. When your ratio gets back to 1.0 or better your account will automatically be able to download torrents again!
- No spamming or advertising!
We do not allow spamming in our forums, comments, or private messages.
- ZOMB Torrents is for sharing non-commercial lossless music. You may not upload:
» Copyrighted Commercially released CDs and DVDs. Including Out Of Print releases.
» Artwork, Lyrics, or any other materials which have been released and are owned and protected by copyrights.
» We do not allow software in any form.
- No Hit And Running Allowed. Please keep your clients connected to all torrents you have downloaded until
you have shared back as much as you have downloaded. Failure to do so on a consistent basis may result in the loss of your download rights.
- We do not care if you share what you have downloaded here elsewhere.
- Do not share the .torrent files you may download from here with anyone or post them to any sites. Doing this would give public access for anyone to connect to our torrents with your account.
Uploading rules - Torrents violating these rules may be deleted without notice
- Absolutely no music in lossy formats! This means no MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, etc. Lossy webcasts will be deleted once verified as lossy.
- Only uploads within the categories listed are allowed. No WAV audio. No .TS video.
- DVD videos hashed with VIDEO_TS as the main directory will be deleted, no questions asked! Create a folder with the DVD's name, copy the VIDEO_TS to that folder and hash the main folder with the name.
- When uploading a DVD please specify in the "Bootleg Title" field whether or not the release has been encoded as NTSC, PAL, or SECAM.
- First look to see if the show has already been uploaded.
- When packaging (before hashing) your .torrent file, please remove any advertisements for products, websites, or any other information not directly pertinent to the release. For example "Tracked by a website.com" files should be removed as well as any logo files or other forms of visual advertisements. If a source text file has had advertising information or "tracked by/seeded" to text added into it please remove the offending text and save the file. When uploading your torrent you may add to the details on our website that it was "Uploaded to ZOMB on XXXX-XX-XX", but please do not add it to the permanent source text and never append it onto an existing source text file.
- All releases must include proper information, including the source text files and md5 or flac fingerprint checksums.
- Choose the correct category for your release.
- Do not upload any commercially released material. This includes out of print releases. The only exception is when a band has an official announcement regarding out of print releases.
- Make sure your torrents are well seeded for at least 24 hours and the torrent has an abundance of seeders.
- You must do the work to make sure that the band for the torrent you are uploading as a policy allowing digital online sharing.
- We are in full compliance with policies of the band Phish, listed here: Phish Guidelines.
- Pro-Shot Video Rules - Important
- How DVD/VHS was originally acquired - Full lineage. This means the lineage from before you got it till what you've done to seed it here.
No Video is allowed that is sourced from commercial releases, Pay-Per View Events, Official Website Video, or PROMOTIONAL DVD's.
Whenever Possible please link to websites that show the validity of this bootleg material and post any other pertinent information.
Videos that are seeded and contain RAR or ISO files will be deleted.
Only VOB files are allowed.
Please place the VIDEO_TS folder inside of a directory with the DVD/SHOW name and HASH your torrent off that directory! Failure to do so may result in your torrent being
banned or deleted by the staff.
If cover art is available, please included it in the torrent. Do not create a new torrent just for the cover art.
Videos that do not comply to these rules will be removed without prior warning and without notification.
ZOMB Torrents Staff can remove any torrent for any reason without prior warning and without explanation.
If you have any doubts about whether it's allowed or not, you can contact the staff.
For a complete listing of bands that have AUDIO or VIDEO restrictions please view this list: Not Allowed Artists/Bands
General Forum Guidelines
- Do not post pornographic or violent images or link to pornographic or violent websites.
- Do not post nude images. Keep it safe for work.
- No requests for invites to pirate oriented torrent sites or trading communities.
- No advertising, no spam, no hotlinking.
- No aggressive behavior or flaming in the forums.
- No trashing of other peoples topics (i.e. TROLL).
- No systematic foul language (and none at all on titles).
- When in doubt, ASK! We are friendly and willing to answe valid questions.
- The allowed formats are .gif, .jpg and .png.
- Be considerate. Resize your images to a width of 150 px and a size of no more than 150 KB.
(Browsers will rescale them anyway: smaller images will be expanded and will not look good;
larger images will just waste bandwidth and CPU cycles.) For now this is just a guideline but
it will be automatically enforced in the near future.
- For avatars do not use and in the forums do not post potentially offensive material such as porn, anti-religious, involving animal
cruelty or ideologically charged images. Mods have wide discretion on what is acceptable.
- Torrents which were never seeded are deleted in 5 Days.
- Torrent with 0 seeds for 14 days are automatically deleted.
- User account which are not activated in 24H are deleted
- User accounts which are inactive for 30 days or more and do not have any history (upload/download/posts/etc) are deleted every 180 days.